7.8.15

Being gone for 1 year


I still don´t know if i´m supposed to write in german or english. Every time I start a blogpost it´s the same problem lol! I don´t even know what language I´m more comfortable with and what I like better to write in but I guess it´s whatever and I can just do what I feel like! Its been about 6 weeks back home, weird feeling. Seriously I didn´t think it would feel this way coming back, can´t explain what I expected but it´s just weird. Every day I wake up thinking I could go hangout with my QueenCreek friends but I just can´t, they´re 10000miles away form where I am and I can´t change it. Especially when I meet people they ask me how it feels like to be back after being gone for so long and I really have to say it´s different. Obviously I feel home in Germany too but I don´t know it´s kinda like having a crush on a town and you can´t stop thinking about it, sounds weird but I think I fell in love with Queen Creek, Arizona so much I´ll never be able to feel completely home anywhere else. People miss out on the opportunity of going abroad because they let people convince them not to go or are scared of what is going to happen after coming back but believe me; ITS THE BEST THING THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN TO YOU! Nobody will ever take away the memories, experiences and feelings you make and you have in a moment and still remember perfectly now. Jealousy will be a big part of your whole trip. People are mean sometimes and don´t like seing other people happy. But even now that I might not have the exact same group of friends as I did before I left for the USA I´m not any less happy. Actually it´s fun to see for yourself how much you have changed as a person and how much you´ve grown in all kids of ways. Life gives you opportunities that come once and are gone forever, TAKE THEM! Don´t be scared to go abroad! Travel, experience and enjoy every second of your life! Time flies by way too fast anyways! If I would´ve listened to all the people around me I would´ve never experienced all this because barely anyone supported me at first but it just showed me how much I have to believe in myself and fight for what I want. The hardest part about this whole experience was leaving my host country. After establishing everything you like and love in a whole different country leaving the hardest thing you´ll ever experience. It´s saying goodbye to everything you love, know, need and have seen for the last couple of months. And there is no set date when to come back. Every goodbye might be the last. I´m so sad writing this but I felt like I had to tell people that are interested in going abroad what it´s like to come back home aswell because most of the time it´s not easy at all. The pictures you see here are from my flight home and the very first moment in my room. I´ve never felt that empty. There´s no way how to describe the feeling I felt when I walked into my room the first time. I love my family but I will forever be home in Queen Creek Arizona and the memories will forever fill my heart. 

How can 1 year fit in only so little space...

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.