14.6.15

Just a See you later, right?!

Sonntag 14. Juni 2015
Unbelievable. It´s mid-June and 2015 is already half over. Here are some pictures that might not mean anything to anybody looking at them but they mean the world to me. All these people have helped making this the best of my life, and I couldn't be more happy. So many memories I have made together with them! Last night Matilda and me had our "Farewell", a little goodbye-party, even tho we still have some time here left. A great night with lots of laughs but also floods of tears... Said "see you later" and "so long" to many loved ones but also "All the best in the future" which was extremely scary... I tried to pick out the best pictures but it's impossible so this is almost all of them... Big Shoutout to my host family for supporting me with everything I do and trusting me so much! I can´t believe I will have to leave them.















Abbie for sure is the Prettiest girl I know!

1 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne Bilder *-*

Liebe Grüße <3
Von http://thislifeisprettyamazing.blogspot.de/?m=1

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.