18.6.15

Pool party at the tylers house!!!

Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2015
The last days have been the funnest ever and I can´t believe time is flying and everything might be a last.. I know this is how I always start a blogpost but I´m missing words to say how I feel and I have problems dealing with the fact that I´m leaving. Yesterday was SOO MUCH FUN! Thanks to our Best Friends & their family. They ordered a giant bouncy house and had a bunch of people come over for a swim party, I mean I feel sorry if you weren´t invited but it was a freaking BLAST!! We are so grateful we met such amazing people that will be part of our lives forever. I can´t and won´t ever leave these pretty faces! 













1 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Omg das sieht nach viel viel Spaß aus *-*

Liebe Grüße <3
Von http://thislifeisprettyamazing.blogspot.de/?m=1

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.