20.1.16

Brittany made my day


Well this is how time flies. It´s almost been two weeks for me to be back in Germany now. The time in Arizona was just too nice but also way too short:/ unfortunately I had to leave like 2 days early. Back in freezing town I kinda had a stressful school week so I didn´t get to blog or post pictures at all. Most of you guys probably still saw the pictures me and Hixon Photography took on my last day in AZ and I thought I have to share them with you guys on my blog aswell. She's the freaking best at taking pictures and she's also the cutest girl! Everyone better go follow her photography and personal page!! There will be more pictures following over time but so far I only have a couple from the shoot. By the way, the comments under the pictures made me MORE THAN HAPPY!!! when people started calling me Alexis Ren I basically cried lol! You guys are the best. Even when I get DMs saying that there´s people waiting for new blogposts I just get so happy because I feel like theres people that actually like what I do and it does motivate you a lot. I´ll be skiing this weekend for the first time in 2 years FINALLYYYY!! I haven´t been in so so long.  I hope I can blog about that! xox









2 Kommentare:

Anna-lena hat gesagt…

Hey pia, ich liebe deinen Blog echt und bin glücklich darüber, dass du immernoch nach deinem Austausch schreibst! Und wirklich wunderschöne Fotos, kannst richtig stolz auf dich sein <3

Unknown hat gesagt…

Pia you are my absolute favorite!!! Thank you so much for all your sweet words!!! I feel so flattered and honored to be featured on your social media accounts and your blog:) You are so beautiful inside and out! So glad we had the chance to meet and shoot together. I seriously can't wait for Germany this summer! Thanks again!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.