29.10.15

BPA in Town

Finally finding time to write about the week with Matilda in Germany. After having THE MOST stressful week in school I´m finally on fall break now so I´ll hopefully find a few things to blog about. So happy I was able to spend some time with Matilda again. It´s weird not living with eachother for so long.. we were so used to it:( But the fact that Sweden is only like a 2 h plane ride from here makes it wayyy easier. After a bunch of people have asked me what the BPA means, it´s Best Person Alive. Cheesy I know but we came up with it one day and thought it was wasier to say that than our names lol. kinda unique on top of that. Unfortunately we didn´t get to take too many pictures as I wouldn´t get outta school before 5 most of the time but here are some from yesterday. Let me know if you think my sister and I look alike bc I don´t :D



0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.