17.7.15

start of something new

Samstag 18. Juli 2015
don´t even know if I´m supposed to write in german or english, maybe both. I wasn´t gonna keep blogging and the last blog I did was supposed to be the last one but who knows I might keep it up at least a little bit. As my year ended about a month ago new ones are starting now and because of that I got to be a part of my friend Valeries goodbye party today. Peoria, Arizona better watch out for this beauty bc she´s pretty awesome and super fun! I wish her best of luck and THE BEST EXPERIENCE! It is the best year of ones life! Btw germany has been warm and sunny for the last 3 weeks and I actually really enjoy being here:) follow Valerie around in ARIZONA by simply clicking on her name!!! review to Highschool Year following













1 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

richtig tolle bilder *-*

liebe grüße :*
http://thislifeisprettyamazing.blogspot.de

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.